Thursday 28 June 2012

Discovery 2 V8

I suppose that I should 'fess up right now that I'm not really expecting anyone to read this. I actually hope they don't in some ways. I'd probably be bored if I were reading it.

But for me, this is like a diary for someone who doesn't do diaries and is much too lazy to keep them up to date and accurate if he did. There is no real timeline other than what my (increasingly lapsing) memories tell me. Hence the blog. I can ramble on and recollect here, just in case I ever need to remember it again. It makes sense to me, anyway.

So, whilst on the Land Rover subject I might as well chart the brief history leading up to the actual meat of the blog, namely the 109.

Here goes...

After the beginning there was a definite interest in all things Land Rover. Never really noticed them up until then. Turns out they're everywhere. Well, I wanted one. Badly.

1999 T' reg Discovery II 4.0V8.


Came my way from Peterborough. What a great car. Roomy, luxurious, but bloody thirsty. Lasted for a few months before the LPG kit packed in. Gone but not forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment